Crop's Vegetables - Key Accountmanager ROW (Retail)
Are you open for a new challenge in Sales Management and you want to share your and our passion for food with customers in Asia and the Middle East? Then Crop’s might have the right opportunity for you!
- Grow business with designated market segments and accounts by managing top and bottom lines and build a business plan for strategic accounts.
- Business development: detect new opportunities & drive spread of portfolio within the ROW region (Asia and Middle East).
- Develop and maintain strong and long lasting relationships with customers.
- Negotiate pricing agreements within guidelines and manage credit, pricing, rebates etc. for key accounts.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products / services to customers according to their specifications by close interactions with factories, supply chain and other services.
- Forecast key account metrics & establish budget with the company and its customers.
- Provide information for market intelligence (market data, competitor information, etc …).
- Help management to understand local context in support of developing new market opportunities in the designated territory and segment. Assist in developing company’s marketing strategy, and also ensure its execution.
- Manage complaints and conflicts with clients effectively.
- Prepare reports of sales metrics over a specified period of time – Develop and deliver internal and client presentations if needed.
- You will represent our organization by taking part in fairs.
- You will work in close cooperation with Internal Sales, Product Development, Logistics, Quality, Production and Supply Chain.
- You will report to the Sales Manager Retail Vegetables.
- You have a Master’s degree in Business with significant experience in B2B Food Ingredients and/or you are a Food Engineer with demonstrated experience in Sales.
- Understanding of frozen vegetables B2B would be a plus.
- You are able to manage a diverse range of customers, products and applications.
- You know how to get proactive insights in the relevant customer base.
- You are a team player and you are able to adapt in a matrixial and multicultural environment.
- You are able to handle complexity, balancing quality and detail with pragmatism and hands on problem-solving. You are flexible and able to engage in multiple tasks.
- You are proficient in English and ideally also in French. Other languages are welcome.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- You are willing to travel up to 30% of your time.
- Joining an international organization that has established a clear position in the market thanks to vertical integration, innovation, entrepreneurship and quality awareness.
- An open and informal corporate culture where entrepreneurship, autonomy and creativity are encouraged.
- An independent and diverse role with broad responsibilities with the opportunity to continue to learn and grow.
- An attractive benefits package in line with your knowledge, experience and results including fixed salary and bonus scheme, a company car, allowances and insurance plans and other fringe benefits.