Crop's Fruits - Content Marketeer
Crop’s Fruits aims to build a branded market position next to the existing private label business, in this context we are looking for a Content Marketeer to support the development and launch of a premium Crop’s Fruits brand!
- You will be responsible for the marketing support of the launch of the Crop’s fruits brand focusing on and emphasizing the distinctive features of the brand.
- In this role you will be, together with the Marketing Manager, responsible for overseeing all content marketing initiatives across various channels to drive traffic that delivers sales and customer retention.
- It is your task to set up and execute an effective and cost efficient content marketing strategy and editorial plan to support our ambitious business objectives.
- The editorial plan includes content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. You make sure all content is consistent with our brand style and tone.
- Your main goal is to optimize the customer path to conversion via digital hubs, social channels and newsletter distribution based on best practices.
- You’ll manage all relevant creative resources building an eco-system of designers, writers and creative support.
- You have at least a Bachelors degree in communication, marketing or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in creating digital content and building a social audience.
- You have an editorial mindset that understands our audience, customer and consumer base.
- You are highly analytic, able to prioritize and delegate.
- You have proven experience with WordPress, SEO, Google Analytics, Slideshare and all relevant social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, …).
- You will be joining a family organization that has acquired a distinct position in the market thanks to vertical integration, innovation, entrepreneurship and an eye for quality.
- The opportunity to grow in an international context with room for initiative and entrepreneurship and attention to sustainability and the environment.
- An attractive gross salary, supplemented with group and hospitalization insurance, 12 ADV days, meal vouchers, a 13th month and a congestion-free working environment.